Azden APS 25-UH1 Powered Speaker System With 2 15HT UHF Transmitters
Get Azden APS 25-UH1 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet e-tailer for Azden
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The Azden APS 25-UH1 comes with the APS 25 Powered Speaker, one installed APS-UR5 Modular Plug-in UHF Receiver and one Azden 15HT UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone/Transmitter. The second available receiver slot is left open, either for future expansion or for a different type of receiver module and/or transmitter. For example, you can add a second APS-UR5 UHF receiver module and a 15XT UHF XLR Plug-in transmitter or a 15BT UHF Body-Pack Microphone/Transmitter. Or you can add an APS-VR VHF receiver module and any compatible VHF microphone/receiver.
Azden designed their APS 25-UH1 powered speaker system to be as versatile as possible: wireless or wired, expandable, wall or stand-mounted, and built for absolute reliability -- so you could cover the broadest spectrum of audio installations. Take advantage of the APS 25-UH1's unlimited possibilities on your next install.
The Azden 15HT UHF wireless handheld microphone/transmitter replaces the Azden 10HT transmitter and features a handheld microphone perfect for vocal applications. Unlike the entry-level models of its competitors, which have 1, 2, 10 or 16 channels, the 15HT offers 92 user-selectable channels, so you'll always find a clear channel. This wireless system uses new UHF frequencies (566.25-589.75 MHz) to avoid interference from HDTV broadcast transmission.
The 15HT will work flawlessly with the installed Azden APS-UR5 modular plug-in UHF receiver, which also features 92 on-board user selectable UHF frequencies.
Azden APS 25 Powered Speaker System
Azden APS 25 Key Features
- Included Accessories
- Removable wall-mount bracket
- Removable right-angle AC cord
- 4 anti-skid pads
- One installed APS-UR5 Modular Plug-in UHF Receiver
- Exceptional Sound
- Incorporating a 20 watt amplifier, the APS 25-UH1 is a rugged, 2-way speaker with a 5.25 in. shielded woofer and a 1 in. wide-dispersion tweeter that produces clear detailed sound for all corporate, educational and commercial applications.
- Two User-Installable Wireless Module Slots
- Only the APS 25-UH1 offers you the ability to include VHF, UHF, or Infrared wireless microphone modules. And, you can use either one or two modules, initially or later on. So you can order the speaker in any number of configurations and add to it in the future. Since Azden offers a choice of 30 VHF frequency modules, their 63 channel user-selectable UHF modules, or Infrared wireless, you can have multiple systems in one venue without interference. The Azden APS 25-UH1 comes with one APS-UR5 Modular Plug-in UHF Receiver installed in one slot. The second available receiver slot is left open, either for future expansion or for a different type of receiver module and/or transmitter.
- More Control, More Inputs, More Possibilities
- The APS 25-UH1 includes a Master Volume control and Tone control to reduce feedback. Individual level controls for each of the four inputs -- two wireless, one wired mic level, and one line level -- giving you more ways to configure your system. The speaker's variable line level output lets you daisy chain multiple speakers. The high gain mic input shorts automatically to reduce noise when no mic is plugged in.
- Signal-Sensing Auto-On Circuit
- Included Auto On-Off circuitry triggered by any audio input signal for hands-off system startup.
- High-Impact Injection-Molded ABS Case
- Azden includes a high impact case for reliability.
- 115 / 220V AC User-Switchable
- Dual-voltage (110/220V) switching to facilitate installation and use.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The APS 25-UH1 can be used free standing, stand-mounted, or wall-mounted with the supplied U-mount bracket. For easier wall mounting, Azden includes a removable 90-degree-angle AC cable.
- 4 Inputs With Independent Volume Control
- Master Volume Control
- Anti-Feedback Tone Control
- Table, Stand or Wall Mountable
- Magnetically Shield Woofer
- Wide Dispersion Tweeter
- Two-Year Warranty
Azden APS 25 Specifications
- Rated Power
- 20 watts continuous
- Frequency Response
- 65Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL at rated output
- 101dB @ 1 meter
- 5.25" (133.35mm) high efficiency - magnetically shielded
- 1" (25mm) dome
- 1st order passive @ 8kHz
- Tone Control
- -6dB/octave sliding lowpass (3kHz to 8kHz)
- Wireless inputs
- 2 user-installable receivers
VHF (169-213MHz), UHF (794-806MHz) and/or Infrared
- Wired inputs/output
- Mic: -81dBV (0.089mVRMS) for 1 watt
100Kohm unbalanced, ¼" phone jack, variable
- Line: -40dBV (10mVRMS) for 1 watt
10Kohm unbalanced, RCA jack, variable
- Line-Out: +15dBV max - RCA jack
- 8.25 lb (3.74kg) approx. without receivers
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 12.4" x 7.09" x 5.6" (315 x 180 x 142mm)
- UL, C-UL, and FCC approved
- AC Power Requirements
- User switchable: 110-125 / 210-240VAC - 50Hz / 60Hz
Azden 15HT UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
Azden 15HT Key Features
- Ideal For Vocal Applications
- This handheld mic features an electric-condenser unidirectional microphone element. The transmitter is built into the mike housing, therefore requiring no dangling wires.
- Reduced Handling Noise
- The 15HT mic features Azden's special surface coating which reduces handling noise.
- 92 User-Selectable Frequencies
- The Azden 105 system is a frequency agile system, meaning that you choose the frequency of both the transmitter and receiver via the group and channel controls. The 15HT offers 92 user-selectable channels, so you'll always find a clear channel. This wireless microphone system uses new UHF frequencies (566.25-589.75 MHz) to avoid interference from HDTV broadcast transmission.
- Operates on Two AA Batteries
- Using two AA alkaline batteries, the 15HT can operate for 6 to 8 hours.
Azden 15HT Specifications
- Effective Operating Range:
- 200 ~ 300 ft (60 ~ 100m)
- Operating Frequency:
- UHF band, 92 user-selectable channels, 566.25 MHz to 589.75 MHz
- Modulation Mode:
- Phase Lock Loop Synthesizer
- Operating Temp. Range:
- 14° to 122° F (-10° to 50° C)
- RF Output Power:
- 25 mW
- ¼ wavelength (internal)
- Frequency Response:
- 50 Hz to 12 zHz
- Reference Deviation
- ± 5 kHz (-60 dBm - 1 kHz input)
± 40 kHz max deviation
- Noise Reduction:
- Compander (TOKO)
- MIC Element:
- Power Requirement:
- Two AA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life:
- 6 - 8 Hours with Alkaline Battery
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter):
- 9.1" x 1.7" (230 x 44 mm)
- Approx. 4.6 oz. (130g) Including Batteries