Azden APS 25-VL2 Powered Speaker System With 2 31LT VHF Transmitters
Get Azden APS 25-VL2(A1/A3) Price / Buy Online 169.505MHz/171.045MHz
Get Azden APS 25-VL2(A1/A4) Price / Buy Online 169.505MHz/171.905MHz
Get Azden APS 25-VL2(A3/A4) Price / Buy Online 171.045MHz/171.905MHz
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet e-tailer for Azden
and Many Other Fine Brands!
Note: As with all the Azden VHF Performance Series models, the APS 25-VL2 has 25 available frequencies (see chart below). Since the APS 25-VL2 has two VHF receiver modules, each system comes with two frequencies -- one for each channel. Video Direct stocks the 3 popular frequency options above, which can be ordered through our online store. We can also provide any of the other 22 frequency options via special order at the same price. Call us toll-free 1-800-368-5020 to speak to one of our customer service representatives.
The Azden APS 25-VL2 comes complete with the APS 25 Powered Speaker, two installed APS-VR Modular Plug-in VHF Receivers, two Azden 31LT VHF Wireless Body-Pack Transmitters and two EX-503 electret condenser lavalier microphones. Azden designed their APS 25-VL2 powered speaker system to be as versatile as possible: wireless or wired, expandable, wall or stand-mounted, and built for absolute reliability -- so you could cover the broadest spectrum of audio installations. Take advantage of the APS 25-VL2's unlimited possibilities on your next install.
Featuring Azden's EX-503 high-quality omni-directional electret condenser microphone element, the 31LT also has an input level control, a durable ABS case with snap-off belt clip, and a 3-position Power switch with Standby for muting the audio. The EX-503 lavalier microphone is ideal for speaking applications such as lecturers, actors, actresses, etc. Other microphone options are available, see Recommended Accessories.
The 31LT will work flawlessly with the installed Azden APS-VR modular plug-in VHF receivers, which also feature the same 25 VHF frequency options.
Azden APS 25 Powered Speaker System
Azden APS 25 Key Features
- Included Accessories
- Removable wall-mount bracket
- Removable right-angle AC cord
- 4 anti-skid pads
- Two installed APS-VR Modular Plug-in VHF Receivers
- Exceptional Sound
- Incorporating a 20 watt amplifier, the APS 25-VL2 is a rugged, 2-way speaker with a 5.25 in. shielded woofer and a 1 in. wide-dispersion tweeter that produces clear detailed sound for all corporate, educational and commercial applications.
- Two User-Installable Wireless Module Slots
- Only the APS 25-VL2 offers you the ability to include VHF, UHF, or Infrared wireless microphone modules. And, you can use either one or two modules, initially or later on. So you can order the speaker in any number of configurations and add to it in the future. Since Azden offers a choice of 30 VHF frequency modules, their 63 channel user-selectable UHF modules, or Infrared wireless, you can have multiple systems in one venue without interference. The Azden APS 25-VL2 comes complete with two APS-VR Modular Plug-in UHF Receivers installed in these slots.
- More Control, More Inputs, More Possibilities
- The APS 25-VL2 includes a Master Volume control and Tone control to reduce feedback. Individual level controls for each of the four inputs -- two wireless, one wired mic level, and one line level -- giving you more ways to configure your system. The speaker's variable line level output lets you daisy chain multiple speakers. The high gain mic input shorts automatically to reduce noise when no mic is plugged in.
- Signal-Sensing Auto-On Circuit
- Included Auto On-Off circuitry triggered by any audio input signal for hands-off system startup.
- High-Impact Injection-Molded ABS Case
- Azden includes a high impact case for reliability.
- 115 / 220V AC User-Switchable
- Dual-voltage (110/220V) switching to facilitate installation and use.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The APS 25-VL2 can be used free standing, stand-mounted, or wall-mounted with the supplied U-mount bracket. For easier wall mounting, Azden includes a removable 90-degree-angle AC cable.
- 4 Inputs With Independent Volume Control
- Master Volume Control
- Anti-Feedback Tone Control
- Table, Stand or Wall Mountable
- Magnetically Shield Woofer
- Wide Dispersion Tweeter
- Two-Year Warranty
Azden APS 25 Specifications
- Rated Power
- 20 watts continuous
- Frequency Response
- 65Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL at rated output
- 101dB @ 1 meter
- 5.25" (133.35mm) high efficiency - magnetically shielded
- 1" (25mm) dome
- 1st order passive @ 8kHz
- Tone Control
- -6dB/octave sliding lowpass (3kHz to 8kHz)
- Wireless inputs
- 2 user-installable receivers
VHF (169-213MHz), UHF (794-806MHz) and/or Infrared
- Wired inputs/output
- Mic: -81dBV (0.089mVRMS) for 1 watt
100Kohm unbalanced, ¼" phone jack, variable
- Line: -40dBV (10mVRMS) for 1 watt
10Kohm unbalanced, RCA jack, variable
- Line-Out: +15dBV max - RCA jack
- 8.25 lb (3.74kg) approx. without receivers
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 12.4" x 7.09" x 5.6" (315 x 180 x 142mm)
- UL, C-UL, and FCC approved
- AC Power Requirements
- User switchable: 110-125 / 210-240VAC - 50Hz / 60Hz
Azden 31LT Wireless Body-Pack Transmitter
Azden 31LT Key Features
- Compact and Unobtrusive Transmitter Unit In Durable ABS Case With Snap-Off Metal Belt Clip
- The 31LT transmitter comes with a belt clip. It is small enough to also be tucked into a jacket or pants pocket.
- Audio Input Level Control
- The audio input level control enables you to adjust the input level of the microphone. Turn clockwise to increase, or counter-clockwise to decrease the input level. A small screwdriver is supplied to make these adjustments. The level control is factory-preset in the center position.
- 3-Position Power Switch With Standby
- The power OFF position disables all transmitter functions while STANDBY position turns the audio off and on. Switching the transmitter to STANDBY will cause the audio to mute, allowing the microphone to be handled with no noise.
- Mini-Plug Connector
- A standard 3.5mm mono jack can be used.
Azden 31LT Specifications
- Included Microphone Unit:
- EX-503 electret condenser lavalier microphone
- Optional Microphone Units:
- Lavalier or Headset
- Frequency Range:
- 25 VHF Channels (169.505 - 197.325 MHz)
- Frequency Response:
- 40Hz to to 18kHz ±3dB
- Audio Distortion:
- less than 1.0% @± 15K deviation
- Dynamic Range:
- better than 100dB
- S/N Ratio:
- better than 95dB
- Operating Temperatures:
- 0º C to 45º C
- Operating Range:
- Up to 300 feet
- Crystal Controlled/FM
- External Antenna
- 50 Micro Sec.
- MAX Input Level:
- 0dBm - 10dBm
- RF Output Power:
- 30mW (50mW MAX)
- Input Impedance:
- 2.2 k ohms
- Audio Adj. Range:
- PLL synthesized
- 9V (006p)
- Battery Life:
- 8 to 10 hours with Alkaline Battery
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 2.4" x 3.4" x 0.85"(60 x 86 x 21.5 mm)
- 3.9 oz (Without Battery, Mic, Cable) - (112g)
Note: As with all the Azden VHF Performance Series models, the APS 25-VL2 is available in any of the 25 frequencies above. Since the APS 25-VL2 has two VHF receiver modules, each system comes with two frequencies -- one for each channel. Video Direct stocks the 3 popular frequency options above, which can be ordered through our online store. We can also provide any of the other 22 frequency options via special order at the same price. Call us toll-free 1-800-368-5020 to speak to one of our customer service representatives.