Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared Head
Get Manfrotto 405 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet etailer for Manfrotto
and Many Other Fine Brands!
Speed and digital precision are paramount in the latest 405 Pro Digital Geared Head. The 405 provides ideal support and fast, pinpoint positioning for professional medium format or 35mm cameras with conventional or digital backs and payloads up to 16.5 pounds. It utilizes large, easy-to-grip knobs that provide smooth, positive, geared control through 360-degree pan and +90-degree -30-degree frontal and lateral tilt. In addition to its 3-D geared functions, the 405 also incorporates a unique feature that allows you to instantly disengage the gears and rough position the camera by hand, then instantly reengage them for ultra-precise final alignment. Camera attachment: 1/4-20" + 3/8" screw.
Manfrotto, the world's leader in professional camera supports, was the first company in its field to introduce the three-way geared head mechanism. These heads combine the speed of a ball head and the precision of a three-way head. The result is a range of three models, each one designed to support the three types of cameras available in the film and digital photographic markets: small, medium and large formats. The 405 Geared Head, with its 16.5-pound load capacity, can support all medium format cameras up to 6x7 cm format. All Manfrotto Geared Head models offer incredible speed, stability and precision.
Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared Head Key Features
- Precise Geared Movement In Three Directions
- Large, Easy-to-Grip Knobs For Pan, Frontal Tilt and Lateral Tilt
- Quick-Release Plate Supplied
- Supplied with 410PL quick-release plate.
- Secondary Safety System
- The 410PL quick release plate features a secondary safety catch.
- Ability to Instantly Disengage and Instantly Reengage The Gears
- The 405 incorporates a unique feature that allows you to instantly disengage the gears and rough position the camera by hand, then instantly reengage them for ultra-precise final alignment.
- Three Bubble Spirit Levels
405 Pro Geared Head Specifications
- Black aluminum
- Maximum Load Capacity
- 16.5 lbs.
- Head Height
- 6.3 inches
- Degrees of Rotation for Each Full Turn of Handle
- Frontal Tilt
- +90° -30°
- Lateral Tilt
- -90° +30°
- Quick Release Plate
- Attachment (Bottom)
- 3/8" female thread
- 1/4" and 3/8" screws
- 3.4 lbs.