Manfrotto MH057M0-RC4 Magnesium Ball Head
Get Manfrotto MH057M0-RC4 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is an Authorized Internet etailer for Manfrotto
and Many Other Fine Brands!
The Manfrotto MH057M0-RC4 Magnesium Ball Head is equipped with an RC4 quick release camera plate system with a secondary security lock. The 410PL quick release plate features a secondary safety catch and two spirit levels for precise leveling on both vertical and horizontal axes. The camera plate has 1/4-20" male thread. Head to tripod attachment is 3/8" female.
The Manfrotto Magnesium Ball Head is the best Manfrotto pro ball head, dedicated to 057 Series carbon fiber tripods. An extremely accurate ball head, providing extra smooth movements thanks to state-of-the-art materials and technology. Innovative and unique features like the exclusive 90°-105° portrait angle selector allow for better camera control with advanced, precise setting. Innovative, compact, ergonomic, powerful and made of lightweight magnesium, it is the ideal tool for durability, high performance and accuracy.
Manfrotto MH057M0-RC4 Magnesium Ball Head Key Features
- RC4 Quick Release Camera Plate System With Secondary Security Lock
- The MH057M0-RC4 is equipped with a 410PL quick release camera plate system. This heavy-duty plate also features a secondary security lock so you can't accidentally release the plate (and camera). The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully. The 410PL quick release plate system offers a broader footprint ensuring a large stable point of contact between camera and plate, which improves stability with larger heavier camera equipment. The sliding screw adapts to the precise configuration of the camera.
- Panoramic Base With Dual Graduated Markings
- Accurate degree markings on rotation axes allow for precise positioning of the camera.
- Independent Pan Lock For 360-Degree Movement
- A separate lock on the panoramic axis allows for rotation adjustment or panning to be carried out without losing framing.
- +40-Degree -103-Degree Tilt Movement With Independent Tilt Lock
- Innovative and unique features like the exclusive 90°-105° portrait angle selector allow for better camera control with advanced, precise setting.
- Adjustable Friction Control
- A separate control for pre-setting the friction of the ball allows you to preset the ball tension when unblocked to suit your camera weight and give you fingertip control.
- Easy Switching Between Landscape and Portrait Orientation
- The double 90° groove (one on each side of the head) means switching from landscape to portrait is convenient however you're set up.
- Two Leveling Bubbles
MH057M0-RC4 Magnesium Ball Head Specifications
- Black magnesium
- Head Height
- 5.75 inches (14.6 cm)
- Panoramic Rotation
- Independent Pan Lock
- Lateral Tilt
- -103° +40°
- Quick Release
- Plate Type
- Ball Friction Setting
- Attachment (Bottom)
- 3/8" female thread
- 1/4" and 3/8" screw
- Maximum Load Capacity
- 33.1 lbs. (15 kg)
- 3.0 lbs. (1.358 kg)