Panasonic KX-TG6592T DECT 6.0 PLUS Cordless Phone System
Get Panasonic KX-TG6592T Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Panasonic
Authorized Internet etailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
The Panasonic KX-TG6592T DECT 6.0 multi-handset cordless phone system offers the benefits of DECT 6.0 technology that allows for minimized electrical interference with other home electronics. DECT 6.0 PLUS takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. Hallmarks of the KX-TG6592T include sleek and ergonomic design, handset expandability, easy-to-read display and handset speakerphones to enhance portability for today's busy families. Using text-to-speech technology, the caller ID information is announced in between rings. Store the Caller ID info of up to 30 unwanted callers into your phone's Call Block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls from them. With Silent Mode, you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. Intelligent Eco Mode automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. The KX-TG6592T offers a big, easy-to-see LCD and a non-slip handset design with large buttons, and options for louder ringer and talk volumes -- all features that might be appreciated by older users.
The KX-TG6592T system is expandable up to six handsets. You can place up to six cordless handsets anywhere in the house or office while using only one phone jack connected to one base unit. This eliminates the need to rewire your phone line to other parts of the building. The KX-TG6592T system comes with a base unit and two handsets. One handset charges on the base unit, the others come with their own separate chargers.
Panasonic KX-TG6592T Key Features
- DECT 6.0 PLUS (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) Technology
- DECT 6.0, Panasonic's latest Digital Enhanced Cordless Communications technology, lets you move freely around your home with long range and amazingly clear sound. It also assures greater protection against eavesdropping for all your calls. Operating in the 1.9GHz frequency range, your phone will not conflict with other wireless devices such as computer routers, wireless keyboards, microwave ovens and other common household devices. DECT 6.0 PLUS takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. By increasing the frequency of error correction up to 80x, the transmission quality is improved and the phone's range is extended. Whether you use them in the bedroom, the basement or the backyard, our cordless phones with DECT 6.0 PLUS Technology truly go the distance.
- Wireless Network Friendly
- DECT 6.0 Technology will not interfere with wireless computer networks using 900MHz or 2.4GHz technology.
- Two Included Cordless Handsets With Plug-and-Play Installation
- Give your home or home office the features of a sophisticated telephone system without the high price tag. Panasonic DECT 6.0 multi-handset cordless phones operate via cordless transmissions, so no expensive (and messy) wiring or installation is required. Simply hook up the base to your phone line to the base unit and plug it into an AC outlet. The charger for one included handset is built into the base unit. The additional cordless handset (with an included recharging stand) can be placed virtually anywhere else in the home or office. It's that simple!
- Expandable up to Six Handsets
- This system comes with a base unit and two cordless handsets. Add four additional handsets anywhere in the home or office while using only one base unit and one phone jack. This eliminates the need to rewire your phone line to other parts of the house.
- 1.9-inch 103 x 65 Pixels Full Dot Monochrome Backlit LCD on Handset
- 1.8-inch, crystal clear white backlit LCD shows Call Status, Programming Options, Directory Items, and if you subscribe, up to 3 lines of Caller ID information, so there's no need for scrolling. Backlighting greatly aids visibility especially in low light areas.
- Easy-to-See LCD And Non-Slip Handset Design With Big Buttons
- The KX-TG6592T features a big, easy-to-see LCD and large buttons. The rubberized grip makes it easier to cradle the phone when you need your hands free.
- Intelligent Eco Mode
- This clever feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
- Talking Caller ID*
- Panasonic's cordless models are the only telephones to use true Text-to-Speech software to phonetically speak the names received by the Caller ID feature, as well as display the caller's name and number on the phone's LCD display.
- Call Block*
- Store the Caller ID info of up to 30 unwanted callers into your phone's Call Block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls. After the information is stored, those unwanted callers will receive a busy signal when they call you again.
- Call Waiting Caller ID*
- Displays the name and number of incoming callers* on the handset's LCD, even if you're on another call.
- 50-Station Caller ID* Memory and Dialer
- This caller ID feature also stores up to 50 names with direct callback capability.
- All-Digital Answering System on Base Unit
- Messages are recorded on an advanced microchip for quiet operation and easy retrieval. With no tapes to reset or rewind, operation is virtually silent. Once callers reach the answering system, a voice prompt guides them through the task of leaving a message. The total recording capacity (including your greeting message) is about 18 minutes. Messages are automatically stamped with the date and time they were received. All recorded messages are held in flash memory, so they'll survive any power interruptions or failures. Other key Answering System features include:
- Total Recording Time (ICM + GM + Memo): approximately 18 minutes
- Voice Menu with Time/Day Stamp
- Remote Control from any System Handset
- Tone Remote (DTMF) Answering Machine Operation -- Play your messages or turn the answering system on/off from a remote location via touch tones.
- Pre-Recorded Outgoing Message
- Remote Turn On/Off
- All/New Message Playback
- All/Individual Message Erase
- Skip/Repeat Message
- Toll Saver -- Allows you to check your messages while away from home and avoid toll charges. If the system answers on the first ring you have new messages. If it doesn't, you don't have new messages and can hang up before the call goes through.
- Call Screening -- A monitor speaker allows you to hear incoming messages as they're being recorded.
- Answering System Volume Control: Off + 8-Step
- Tone Equalizer
- Everyone hears differently. To maximize clarity or accommodate hearing loss, Panasonic added Tone Equalizer to select 2011 models. This exclusive feature actually lets you control the bass, mid-range or treble tones in a caller's voice for enhanced clarity.
- Silent Mode
- Now you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. For example, before you go to sleep, set the bedside handset to Night Mode so that it won't ring for the duration of your slumber. In the meantime, the handset in another room is unaffected, and rings as usual.
- Digital Handset Speakerphone
- A speakerphone is located on the back of each handset, offering convenient, hands-free operation even away from the base.
- Headset Jack and Belt Clip Included
- Connect an optional headset to the standard 2.5mm jack for hands-free conversations. You can even hang the handset on your belt or pocket using the included belt clip.
- Four-Way Conferencing
- You can conference in up to three handsets with the outside line to have a four-way conversation.
- Smart Wall-Mount
- The Panasonic KX-TG6592T features a sleek, low-profile base unit with a reversible pedestal. Theis model is ideal for kitchen use because it doesn't take up a lot of room on a desk or countertop, and can be quickly and easily mounted to a wall by using the reverse side of the pedestal.
- Light-Up Indicator with Ringer/Message/Charger Alert
- A great visual alert, the handset ringer indicator will blink quickly while the phone is ringing and flash at a slower rate if a message is waiting on the phone's built-in answering machine.
- Chain Dial
- Allows users to "chain" numbers stored in memory together by pressing a single button for each stored number during a call. Uses include: credit card numbers and pins, calling card and access numbers, and telephone banking.
- 50-Station Phone Directory and Dialer (16 Characters / 32 Digits)
- Store up to 50 frequently called numbers in an alphabetical directory.
- Phone Directory Sharing
- Share the names and phone numbers programmed in one handset with any other handset in the system.
- 2-Way Intercom/Handset Locator
- You can call any other extension in the system from any handset. A handset locator button is also included on the base unit.
- Voice Scramble (Digital Security)
- Selectable Handset Ringtones (5 Tones, 5 Melodies)
- Talk, Speakerphone and Ringer Volume Control on Handsets
- Talk Volume: 5-Step
Speakerphone Volume: 7-Step
Ringer Volume: 7-Step + Off
- 5-Station Redial Memory on Handset
- 3-Station Speed Dial on Handset and Base
- Digital Speakerphone On Base
- 60 Channels
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (AAA x 2) For Handsets
- Easy Operation (Menu Driven)
- Phone Company Voice Mail Compatible (FSK and Stutter Dial Tone Compatible)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Out of Range Indicator
- Black Metallic
- Phone Lines
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Base Unit: 2.5 x 5.8 x 5.2 inches
Handset: 6.7 x 2.3 x 1.3 inches
Charger: 2.1 x 2.8 x 3.4 inches
- Base Unit: 8.8 oz.
Handset: 5.6 oz. with batteries
Charger: 2.1 oz.