Panasonic KX-TGA939T Two-Line DECT 6.0 Cordless Handset
Get Panasonic KX-TGA939T Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Panasonic
Authorized Internet etailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
The KX-TGA939T is an optional add-on handset for Panasonic KX-TG9472B, KX-TG9471B, KX-TG9381T, KX-TG9382T, KX-TG9391T, KX-TG9392T, KX-TG9322T and KX-TG9321T DECT 6.0 Multi-Handset Cordless Phone Systems and will only work with one of these systems.
The Panasonic KX-TGA939T DECT 6.0 cordless handset offers the benefits of DECT 6.0 technology that allows for minimized electrical interference with other home electronics. Hallmarks of the KX-TGA939T include two-line capability, sleek and ergonomic design, easy-to-read display and handset speakerphones to enhance portability for today's busy families. Call Waiting Caller ID displays the Caller ID information of a second caller, even if the user is currently on another call (subscription to phone provider Caller ID services required).
Panasonic KX-TGA939T Key Features
- DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) Technology
- DECT 6.0, Panasonic's latest Digital Enhanced Cordless Communications technology, lets you move freely around your home with long range and amazingly clear sound. It also assures greater protection against eavesdropping for all your calls. Operating in the 1.9GHz frequency range, your phone will not conflict with other wireless devices such as computer routers, wireless keyboards, microwave ovens and other common household devices.
- Wireless Network Friendly
- DECT 6.0 Technology will not interfere with wireless computer networks using 900MHz or 2.4GHz technology.
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- Give your home or home office the features of a sophisticated telephone system without the high price tag. Panasonic DECT 6.0 multi-handset cordless phones operate via cordless transmissions, so no expensive (and messy) wiring or installation is required.
- Connect Up To Two Outside Phone Lines
- With the KX-TGA939T's two-line operation, you can conference in two outside lines to have a three-way conversation. Or place your current call on hold to make another call. Being able to use two phone lines with just one phone makes it convenient and efficient to manage your calls.
- Call Waiting Caller ID*
- Displays the name and number of incoming callers* on the handset's LCD, even if you're on another call.
- 50-Station Caller ID* Memory and Dialer
- This caller ID feature also stores up to 50 names with direct callback capability.
- Ringer ID*
- Choose from a selectable ringer tone to link to a preprogrammed phone number in your phone book. When a call comes in from that phone number number, the preselected ringer tone will sound.
- 3-Line White Backlit LCD on Handset
- 1.4-inch, 103 x 65 pixels, crystal clear white backlit LCD shows Call Status, Programming Options, Directory Items, and if you subscribe, up to 3 lines of Caller ID information, so there's no need for scrolling. Backlighting greatly aids visibility especially in low light areas.
- Night Mode
- Now you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. For example, before you go to sleep, set the bedside handset to Night Mode so that it won't ring for the duration of your slumber. In the meantime, the handset in another room is unaffected, and rings as usual.
- Digital Handset Speakerphone
- A speakerphone is located on the back of each handset, offering convenient, hands-free operation even away from the base.
- Built-In Clock with Alarm on Handset
- An alarm will sound once for 3 minutes at the set time. The alarm can be programmed to sound once at the set time or to sound daily at the set time. To stop the alarm, press any dial key or place the handset on the base unit or charger. When the handset is in use, the alarm will not sound until the handset is in standby mode.
- Headset Jack and Belt Clip Included
- Connect an optional headset to the standard 2.5mm jack for hands-free conversations. You can even hang the handset on your belt or pocket using the included belt clip.
- Phone Directory Sharing (Base - Handset Only)
- Share the names and phone numbers programmed in the base unit with any handset in the system.
- Night Mode
- You can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. Before going to sleep, simply set the bedside handset to Night Mode so that it won't ring in your bedroom. In the meantime, the handset in the den will still ring when that important call comes in without disturbing the person who's sleeping.
- Three-Way Conferencing
- You can conference in two outside lines to have a three-way conversation. Or conference with one outside line and one additional handset.
- Two-Way Intercom/Handset Locator
- You can call any other extension in the system from any handset. A handset locator button is also included on the base unit.
- Voice Scramble (Digital Security)
- Selectable Handset Ringtones (5 Tones, 10 Melodies)
- Talk, Speakerphone and Ringer Volume Control on Handset
- Talk Volume: 4-Step
Speakerphone Volume: 6-Step
Ringer Volume (6-Step + Off)
- Hold/Soft Key/Mute/Flash Buttons on Handset
- 10-Station Redial Memory on Handset
- Navigator Key
- Provides easy access to the Caller ID memory and phone directory/dialer. You can control handset volume, ringer loudness and more.
- 60 Channels
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (AAA x 2)
- Any Key Answer
- Phone Company Voice Mail Compatible (FSK and Stutter Dial Tone Compatible)
- With compatible base unit.
- Lighted Handset Keypad
- Barge In
- Voice Mail/Message Alert (Handset LED)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Out of Range Indicator
- Black Metallic
- Phone Lines
- Battery Life
- Talk: 12 hours
Standby: 6 days
- Charge Time
- 7 hours
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Handset: 6.1 x 1.9 x 1.3 inches
Charger: 2.0 x 3.0 x 3.5 inches
- Handset: 4.6 oz. with batteries
Charger: 2.1 oz.